1. Mute the alarm by clicking "remove leakage alarm" in the Abralife app or by clicking the Linkbox button (short click). This will only mute the alarm - the valve will NOT open.
2. Check for potential water leakage by locating the affected sensor (the Abralife appen will indicate which sensor is affected).
If you are unsure how many sensors you have in your home and where they are located, and you do not have this overview in the app, follow these steps:
3. If the water is caused by a real leakage (damage on pipes, pipe connections or equipment), make sure the damage is fixed (if necessary, contact your local plumber for assistance).
NB! If water (for some reason) is still pouring, find the main stopcock and close it.
4. Wipe alle sensors/sensorpoints that has been exposed to water with a dry cloth. Ensure any leakage is repaired before continuing to the next step.
6. Open the water supply again from the Abralife app or by pressing the Linkbox-button for 3 seconds (until you hear a signal).
Alarm is triggered, but I can't find any leakage
If you have checked all sensors and no spilled water is seen, and you can't see any other reason for the alarm, take a look at this article. If you still cannot resolve the issue, contact customer service for assistance.