The included battery (CR2477) lasts for more than 5 years in normal operation. However, we do recommend exchange of battery within 5 years. This ensures the signal strenght documented in the product specification.
The system will notify the user with sound and light from both the Linkbox+ and the relevant sensor if the battery level is below the defined limit. In addition, you'll get a push-notification in the ABralife app.
Exchanging the battery - step by step
- Remove the battery cover on the backside of the sensor by turning counter-clockwise (CCW). NB! Due to the sealing requirements, you may experience that the cover is hard to remove. Use a suitable tool if you are not able to unscrew the cover with your fingers.
- Remove the old battery and insert a new (type CR2477). The writing on the battery should point upwards (see the steps in the drawing below).
- Fasten the battery cover again. The status LED will light GREEN for one second and a single beep is provided.
- The sensoren will activate a test alarm. Click the sensor button to interrupt the alarm.
- IMPORTANT: Always perform a functional test after battery exchange.
- Place the sensor back to its position in your home.
Reverse the steps to remove the battery (4 to 1)