Check internet connection status in Abralife
Check the internet connection status by navigating to Menu>Home>Gateways/Repeaters (Linkbox+):
Cloud connection - shows if the Linkbox+ is connected to the Abra cloud service. This service makes sure the Linkbox+ is automatically updated with new software and provides data and information to and from the servers. If the cloud connection is broken but the internet connection is ok, it is probably an error in our cloud service. Contact customer service if it won't reconnect after a period of time.
Internet connection - shows if and how the Linkbox+ is connected to internet. The Linkbox+ can connect in 3 different ways - WIFI-connection, Ethernet-connection (cable) or 4G/5G mobile connection (only for Linkbox+ with built-in SIM-card). The 3 methods are represented with different symbols as shown in the screenshot above. A green icon indicates the connection. The Linkbox+ must have an internet connection for to be able to reach the cloud service.
Troubleshooting WIFI connection
If you're not able to establish a WIFI connection for your Linkbox+:
1. Restart the wireless router
2. Make sure the available WIFI networks are using 2,4Ghz frequency
3. Ensure proper signal strength. If necessary, bring the Linkbox+ closer to your WIFI router while connecting. If you're able to connect, place the Linkbox back to it's position and check if it still is connected. If not, you will probably have to improve the WIFI coverage (or find a new spot for the Linkbox.
Troubleshooting Ethernet connection
If you have connected a cat.6/RJ45 cable, and you're still not able to get the Linkbox+ online:
1. Restart the router
2. Make sure you use a standard cat-cable and that this is connected to correct Linkbox+ port (Ethernet) and router-port.
3. Try a different port on the router (if you have one free)
4. Make sure the router is set to assign IP-addresses automatically (dynamic DHCP)
5. If you have other network equipment between your router and Linkbox (e.g. switch), try to exclude this.
Troubleshooting 4G/5G connection
Mobile 4G/5G connection is automatically established if the Linkbox+ has a built-in SIM-card og no other internet connection is configured. Ensure your Linkbox+ supports mobile communication before contacting customer service.
Check this article for identifying your Linkbox+ version.